ABSOLUTE AUCTION – SELLS WITHOUT RESERVE
OCTOBER 19TH 11 AM | DOORS OPEN AT 9 AM
PREVIEW DATES | OCT 12TH 10-12 | OCT 13TH 12-2 & BY APPT |
ON SITE OR REMOTE BIDDING AVAILABLE
Stunning Lake views from every room, this 4BR/3.5BA house sits on .75 acres and includes a deep water, covered, boat slip. 5 minutes to downtown Hiawassee, GA.
- 3000 sq.ft.
- Open Floorplan
- Large decks/patios across all three levels
- Hardwood flooring throughout 2 levels
- Large Bonus Room walks out to backyard
- Upscale lakefront gated community
- Covered Boat Slip #14 is included
- Low annual HOA Fees $500 per year
- Low annual Boat Slip fees $150 per year
- Two car garage
- Lake Access / Pavillion
Home Inspection Report and Restrictive Covenants available upon request.
FOR AUCTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS CLICK HERE
OWNER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO ACCEPT AN OFFER PRIOR TO AUCTION.
REMOTE BIDDING AVAILABLE TO QUALIFIED BIDDERS – CALL FOR DETAILS.
For more information call Marty Kimsey 828-524-3500 or 828-421-3369
Directions From Hiawassee: Take GA-75N for 4.3 miles. Turn left onto Jack Rabbit Rd. Turn Left Onto Beck Rd, Turn Right onto Mcintosh Circle. House is on the right.