ABSOLUTE AUCTION – SELLS WITHOUT RESERVE
OCTOBER 19TH 11 AM | DOORS OPEN AT 9 AM
PREVIEW DATES | OCT 12TH 10-12 | OCT 13TH 12-2 & BY APPT |
ON SITE OR REMOTE BIDDING AVAILABLE
Stunning Lake views from every room, this 4BR/3.5BA house sits on .75 acres and includes a deep water, covered, boat slip. 5 minutes to downtown Hiawassee, GA.
- 3000 sq.ft.
- Open Floorplan
- Large decks/patios across all three levels
- Hardwood flooring throughout 2 levels
- Large Bonus Room walks out to backyard
- Upscale lakefront gated community
- Covered Boat Slip #14 is included
- Low annual HOA Fees $500 per year
- Low annual Boat Slip fees $150 per year
- Two car garage
- Lake Access / Pavillion
Home Inspection Report and Restrictive Covenants available upon request.
OWNER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO ACCEPT AN OFFER PRIOR TO AUCTION.
REMOTE BIDDING AVAILABLE TO QUALIFIED BIDDERS – CALL FOR DETAILS.
For more information call Marty Kimsey 828-524-3500 or 828-421-3369
Directions From Hiawassee: Take GA-75N for 4.3 miles. Turn left onto Jack Rabbit Rd. Turn Left Onto Beck Rd, Turn Right onto Mcintosh Circle. House is on the right.